How a High pH Presoak Helps You to #CleanBetter in the Car Wash
• pH is a numeric scale used to specify acidity or alkalinity of a solution. Values above 7 indicate increasing alkalinity. High pH presoak and Alkaline presoak are interchangeable terms.
• High pH / Alkaline presoaks target organic soils, grease, fats and bug residue
• High pH / Alkaline presoak can be used as a tire and wheel cleaner
• High pH / Alkaline presoak can be used as a prep gun soap
• Ver-tech’s most advanced product is EXT460 Golden Knight