How a Low pH Presoak Helps You to #CleanBetter in a Car Wash
• pH is a measure of acidity or alkalinity of water soluble substances. A pH value is a number from 1 to 14, with 7 as a neutral point. Values below 7 indicate acidity. Low pH indicates the solution is acidic.
• Low pH / Acidic presoaks break down inorganic soils such as mineral and lime deposits, rust, road soils and oxidation.
• Low pH/ Acidic presoak reduces windshield masking
• Low pH/ Acidic presoak removes road film and brightens chrome
• Our most popular low pH/acidic presoak is EXT470 Lightning